Firewall Appliances provides protective barriers between your organization’s computers and the World Wide Web, preventing hackers from invading your company’s confidential and sensitive information. Without Firewalls, a technologically savvy person can exploit your organization’s data. Firewalls also control what can be accessed from the servers of your organization’s network by using filters or sets of rules. Firewalls provide the ability to track system efficiency issues. SouthData will improve your existing Firewall security or upgrade the system for you.
Sorting through spam or junk emails waste time, and spam is an entryway into an organization’s system for hackers or viruses. A good spam ﬁlter can drastically reduce the number of spam emails that reach your organization’s inboxes. The level of spam control is adjusted based on the customer’s needs to communicate with the outside world.
Antivirus software protects your system from malicious programs that can work their way into your system from USB drives, web pages and emails. Viruses can compromise the integrity and security of your network.
Highly successful organizations make business decisions based on long term goals. And, when resourceful business professionals need knowledgeable consultants, they call in the experts.
SouthData is the Network Systems Solution Provider that you can count on for thoughtful advice and expert installation for creating computer systems from the ground up; dealing with repair or maintenance issues; or upgrading and expanding your current system.
Beneﬁts of Outsourcing to SouthData:
- Protect your conﬁdential and sensitive information from hackers and viruses
- Eliminate the risk of losing data that is core to your business
- Avoid production down time due to server upgrades, faulty cables, maintenance issues and lost data – issues which erode your customers’ conﬁdence
- Remove the stress of trying to become an expert in a ﬁeld where you don’t feel comfortable or knowledgeable
- Avert your dealings with the big box department store reps who don’t know your company
- Focus on your daily functions, while our Microsoft Certiﬁed professionals handle the rest
- Ensure your investment in new software packages will work on existing hardware or software
- Eliminate the problems of do-it-yourself Cabling: maintenance fees, unsightly and unsafe cables due to improper installation
Call Vickie today for a free consultation at (336) 719-5000 or (800) 549-4722.