Structured Cabling Systems
Deciding to invest in a Structured Cabling System is sometimes harder for smaller organizations to do, but going in this direction will result in long-term savings. A Structured Cabling System is designed to meet industry speciﬁcations that will last 15 years, maintenance free.
Your organization network’s connectivity needs are conﬁgured with all the cables, jacks and server connections being clearly labeled and organized on a blueprint. Then, SouthData’s speciﬁcally trained staff will install, test and certify the cables. SouthData designs Cable Systems for copper (CAT5E, CAT6) and ﬁber optics that also include your phone system.
Highly successful organizations make business decisions based on long term goals. And, when resourceful business professionals need knowledgeable consultants, they call in the experts.
SouthData is the Network Systems Solution Provider that you can count on for thoughtful advice and expert installation for creating computer systems from the ground up; dealing with repair or maintenance issues; or upgrading and expanding your current system.
Beneﬁts of Outsourcing to SouthData:
- Protect your conﬁdential and sensitive information from hackers and viruses
- Eliminate the risk of losing data that is core to your business
- Avoid production down time due to server upgrades, faulty cables, maintenance issues and lost data – issues which erode your customers’ conﬁdence
- Remove the stress of trying to become an expert in a ﬁeld where you don’t feel comfortable or knowledgeable
- Avert your dealings with the big box department store reps who don’t know your company
- Focus on your daily functions, while our Microsoft Certiﬁed professionals handle the rest
- Ensure your investment in new software packages will work on existing hardware or software
- Eliminate the problems of do-it-yourself Cabling: maintenance fees, unsightly and unsafe cables due to improper installation
Call Vickie today for a free consultation at (336) 719-5000 or (800) 549-4722.